Schuberts Loyalty Card Terms & Conditions
2. All members of the scheme must be residents of England, Scotland, Wales or the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or over. Schuberts Footwear may refuse an application for any reason.
3. Each member is entitled to one loyalty account only. Schuberts Footwear reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time. Members who live at and have accounts registered at the same address may not join their accounts together.
4. Members must keep Schuberts Footwear informed of any changes to their personal or membership details. Schuberts Footwear cannot be held responsible for any loss of coupons, vouchers or benefits resulting from details being out of date or inaccurate.
5. The Schuberts loyalty card, in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card.
6. Schuberts Footwear may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel the loyalty accounts, cards, coupons and vouchers, in whatever form, and/or remove a member from the scheme at any time where there is reasonable belief of any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions
7. The card is valid in our Barnes store only.
1. The Schuberts loyalty card, coupons, and vouchers, in whatever form, are issued by and remain the property of Schuberts Footwear which may, at any time, terminate the scheme or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme. The Schuberts loyalty card must be returned to us on request or destroyed when no longer valid for use.
2. The Schuberts Loyalty card, coupons and vouchers remain the responsibility of the individual card member, as do any security details relating to the account. Schuberts Footwear cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the safe-keeping of these items. The Shoe Room loyalty card, coupons and vouchers cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
3. All coupons or vouchers are accompanied by an expiry date, beyond which they cannot be used or reissued. Coupons or vouchers that are lost or mislaid will not be reissued. Additional terms and conditions may be found on the back of the coupons or vouchers. Members can choose to leave the scheme at any time by contacting us or unsubscribing from our emails.
4. Items which may be offered as promotional benefits of the scheme shall be subject to availability.